Manglik dosha Manglik dosha Manglik dosha Manglik dosha Manglik dosha Manglik dosha Manglik dosha
Manglik dosha is caused by Mars being 1, 4, 7, 8, or 12 house from Lagna or Moon or Venus. The Lagna represents physical body, the Moon represents Mind and Venus represents sexual relationship in the context of assessing marital bliss in a horoscope. Therefore, the houses mentioned have to be reckoned with reference to all the three viz. lagna, Moon, and Venus. The dosha is considered to be weak when it exists only from the lagna, a little stronger if it exists from the Moon, and still more powerful from Venus.
Mars is a cruel planet astrologically. Mars is a natural significator of Courage, Aggression, Violence, Property, Coborns to name a few. In terms of Marriage it acquires supreme importance as here it signifies Passion, the Husband, the Marital Knot, sex, etc. Moreover, the role of Mars in the generation of progeny cannot be underestimated.
Exceptions to Mangal Dosha
Mangal Dosha gets cancelled in some special conditions as defined below:
1. When Mars is in its own sign Aries, Scorpio, Capricorn or in the houses owned by planets supposed to be his friends (Sun, Jupiter, Moon)
2. If Mars is in the 2nd house but in Gemini, Virgo
3. If Mars is in 12th house but in Taurus, Libra
4. If Mars is in 7th house but in Cancer,
5. If Mars is in 8th house but in Sagittarius, Pisces
6. For Cancer and Leo ascendant Mars is a yogakaraka wherever it may be no dosha at all.
7. For Aquarius ascendant Mars in the 4th/8th house then the manglik dosha gets cancelled.
8. If benefic Jupiter or Venus is in ascendant
9. If Mars is in conjunction or aspected by Jupiter or Moon
10. If Mars is in conjunction/aspected by Sun, Mercury, Saturn,
11. if Saturn aspects the houses owned by Mars
12. If Mars is in conjunction with Jupiter (Guru) or Sun (Suryan) or Sani
Remedies of Mars Dosha/Manglik Dosha/Chevvai Dosha
As per the Ancient Indian Astrology Kuja Dosham is considered an important aspect in marriage match making and compatibility. There is no hundred percentage cure for Kuja Dosha but to reduce the ill effects of kuja dosha in marriage people follow some ceremony called a kumbh vivah. Traditionally, best remedy for Kuja Dosha is to marry another "Manglik" (mangalik bride to marry mangalik groom).
Note: If any one wanted check about manglik dosh , kundli matching can get in touch with me.